Definition List

:)

Top Best Girlfriend Quotes And Status

Girlfriend Quotes for Facebook, twitter, Whatsapp, my space, orkut, flicker , windows live, Hotmail, yahoo and gmail and other networking sites.
  • I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
  • People only realize what they had after they lose it, so hold onto what you have and never let it go.
  • Because I have a girlfriend, I try and take the straight and narrow path, which is good because it prevents VD.
  • Girls had never been important. I'd had a girlfriend or two and had liked them a lot but it wasn't love, because my first love was tennis.
  • When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. 
  • I seem to have loved you in numberless forms, numberless times, in life after life, in age after age forever.
  • I don't have a girlfriend. But I do know a woman who'd be mad at me for saying that.
  • "Love is one of the hardest words to say and one of the easiest to hear."
  • "True love does not come by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly."
  • True love does not come by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly
  • I have a girlfriend, but I don't really want to talk about her. I won't name her. She isn't in show business, has nothing to do with it. So I'd rather just keep her out of it.
  • "Stop going back to the one who brings you more pain than happiness. It's not worth it to continue to invest your feelings into somebody unworthy of your love."
  • A woman needs only four animals in her life: a mink on her back, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed, and a jackass to pay for it all.
  • "Some girlfriends come and go like seasons. But one will stay back in my life. Surely for a special reason!"
  • Inside every older person is a younger person -- wondering what the hell happened.
For More Click Here
  • "A girlfriend is probably the only person in this world, who understands exactly what you are saying even though you may not really be talking."
  • Whatever women must do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult.
  • A man goes into a bookshop and asks the assistant, 'Do you have the new book out for men with short penises? I cant remember the title. She replies 'I'm not sure if its in yet. 'The man says 'Thats the one, Ill take a copy'
  • Girls are like phones. They love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!
  • "My girlfriend claims that her last boyfriend was a better kisser than me and I have to admit, he is pretty good."
  • My second favorite household chore is ironing. My first being, hitting my head on the top bunk bed until I faint.
  • When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. 
  • "If a kiss was a raindrop, Id send you a shower. If a hug was a second, Id send you an hour. If a smile was water Id send you the sea. If you needed love, Id send you me."
  • "A girlfriend is probably the only person in this world, who understands exactly what you are saying even though you may not really be talking."
  • Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart.
  • I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.
  • "I think the reason I don't read is because, when I'm reading, I feel like I'm missing out on something else. You know, What are my friends doing? Where's my girlfriend?"
  • This girl rang me up one time, she says "come over, nobody is home", I went over, no one was home!
  • "Think about it. There must be higher love. Down in the heart or hidden in the stars above. Without it, life is a wasted time. Look inside your heart. Ill look inside mine."
  • I think the reason I don't read is because, when I'm reading, I feel like I'm missing out on something else. You know, What are my friends doing? Where's my girlfriend?
  • It wasn't my intention in going after this part but I suppose now I do. The adult roles are a lot meatier - you're not always just the daughter or the girlfriend or whatever.
  • Made up my mind to make a new start. Going to California with an aching in my heart. Someone told me there's a girl out there with love in her eyes and flowers in her hair.
  • "I couldn't ask for anything else I have the best friends in the world and the greatest girlfriend a guy could ask for life's good."
  • Before I met you I never knew what it was like; to look at someone and smile for no reason.
  • True love does not come by finding the perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.
For More Click Here




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I wish I had you. Other times I wish I had you alone.

Jamie Bruce said...

Love have no fiery like a scorned woman.

Deepak Solanki said...

:* love u

Anonymous said...

Love is love for the lovers not for the fake lovers

Anonymous said...

Try loving someone hardly and you'll see they'll love you back

Anonymous said...

Try loving someone hardly and you'll see they'll love you back

Anonymous said...

I constantly spent my half an hour to read this weblog's content everyday along with a mug of coffee.


my web blog; relationship rewind free

Anonymous said...

really...I am in love....but don't know if she will love me back or not.